Nacho Night With Neal Brothers (And a Recipe for No-Fuss Bean Dip)
No-Fuss Black Bean Dip
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Neal Brothers Organic Medium Salsa
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- squeeze of lime juice
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Serve over nacho chips or as a dip.
Cheese-Free Nachos with Black Bean Dip
- 1 bag Neal Brothers Organic Blue Corn Tortillas
- 1 medium sized organic tomato, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ¾ cup of No-Fuss Black Bean Dip
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spread tortilla chips over a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle tortilla chips with chopped tomatoes and dollops of No-Fuss Black Bean Dip.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes to warm.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.
This recipe was sourced from sheletthemeatcake.com