May 9: NFP LADIES NIGHT WORKSHOPS & MASSAGE- Barrhaven
Invite your girlfriends along for a fabulous evening of:
5:15-6:00 Fitness Hacks | Leveraging Everyday Activities to Level Up Your Success!
With Genevieve Castonguay
Cardio or Weight Training? Fasted Workouts or Evening Sessions? Equipment or No Equipment? Certified Personal Trainer & Wellness Coach, Genevieve Castonguay, takes a deep dive into the realm of exercise to share fitness hacks on how to rev up your metabolism, harness your health and simplify your routine to make it efficient, effective and easy to accomplish with lasting results.
- NEAT = Non Exercise Activity Thermogenesis. Learning how daily tasks and sedentary work life can be amplified with small but effective changes.
- Bodyweight to Strengthen? Focusing on utilizing your body as a machine to strengthen, burn fat and do your exercise ANYWHERE on the go.
- Timed HIIT – Emphasis on most effective times of the day to workout, how to shorten your routine but gain better results.
Goddess Gains by Genevieve is on a mission to inspire women to unlock the dormant potential within themselves through empowerment and cultivating a healthy mind first. Customized fitness programs, balanced nutrition plans, and continual knowledge will help you achieve your goals! www.goddessgains.com
6:15-7:00 How to Make Self-Compassion Your Best Friend
With Lori Chamberland
We all mess up sometimes and that's when we need a really good friend. In this free workshop learn how to:
- Let go of the knot in your belly (or neck or head) when stress strikes
- Stop beating yourself up and learn to soothe away your worries
- Use compassionate self-talk for tense times
Lori has been practicing and teaching a variety of relaxation techniques since 1985. She is the founder of Balance Relaxation Therapy and creator of Take the Journey, an exploration of Yoga and Ayurveda-based practices for self-care and compassion. She has produced two Yoga Nidra CDs and is the designer of Intention Bracelets a powerful meditation tool that helps you focus on what you want. She is a certified Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist, Relaxation Therapist and Reflexologist.
7:30-8:30 Sexy Chocolate Recipes for Weight Loss, Balanced Hormones and Increased Libido!
With Rachel Caven, RHN
Yes, you CAN have it all! You don’t have to give up all of your favourite foods to lose weight. In fact, that’s not recommended. Join Rachel Caven, Ottawa’s Weight Loss Nutrition Expert, for this fun, interactive food demo where she’ll show you some super easy, indulgent chocolate recipes that will help you lose fat, increase your energy, decrease PMS symptoms, and increase your libido!
Rachel Caven is Ottawa’s Expert Weight Loss Nutritionist and the Owner and Clinic Director of Caven Nutrition Group. Rachel specializes in healthy and sustainable weight loss, digestive issues, hormonal health and autoimmune conditions. www.cavennutrition.com