Wednesday March 22 7:00pm - NFP Billings Bridge
With Maranda Carvell RHN
Do you find it challenging to make healthy choices while eating out?... Or perhaps you find it difficult to put together meals on busy weeknights? Nutritionist and mom of four Maranda Carvell RHN has you covered in this workshop on healthy "fast food" for busy families!
Learn practical strategies for saving time (and money!) eating at home, choosing the best convenience foods at the grocery store, and how to order strategically for those times you do eat out. If you travel for work or sports, are busy with weeknight activities, or find yourself hitting the drive through more often than you'd like, this workshop is for you!
Join us & learn:
- Nutritionist + Mom-of-four approved shortcuts in the kitchen
- How to make the best choices when eating out
- Healthy alternatives to the drive through
- Which grocery store 'convenience foods' are healthy and which ones to skip
- How less than half an hour on the weekend can save you hours during the week (that's less time than you'll wait for pizza delivery)
Bonus: Each participant will receive a Healthy Eating On The Go and Grocery Shopping Guide ebooklet!
Maranda Carvell is a Nutritionist and Weight Loss Coach helping people create a healthy lifestyle they love, without diets or deprivation. She helps people reclaim their energy and manage their weight with ease with her Cut The CRAP 21 Day Whole Food Challenge and private weight loss coaching. Maranda is best known for her simple and practical approach to nutrition, has been published on MindBodyGreen, inREDBOOK Magazine and was named one of 2015’s Top Nutrition Blogs by the Institute For The Psychology of Eating.