Helps increase total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule. Helps to relieve daytime fatigue associated with jet lag.
- Helps people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently during the night
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel)
- Reduces the fatigue caused by jet lag
- Research indicated melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce postoperative pain and anxiety
- Other possible uses of melatonin include the reduction of nocturnal hypertension and symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD)
|Vendor||Natural Food Pantry Online Store|