Sisu Melatonin 5mg 90 tabs
Helps increase total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule. Helps to relieve daytime fatigue associated with jet lag.
- Helps people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently during the night
- Can be started a few days before you expect your normal schedule to be altered (shift change, travel)
- Reduces the fatigue caused by jet lag
- Research indicated melatonin administered before surgery may help reduce postoperative pain and anxiety
- Other possible uses of melatonin include the reduction of nocturnal hypertension and symptoms of irritable bowel and reflux (GERD)
These tiny, fast-dissolving sublingual tablets are a pure, safe, vegan source of therapeutic-potency melatonin with a natural mint flavour. Melatonin can help reset an internal clock disrupted by jet lag, daylight savings time, or shift work. It can help people with low melatonin levels fall asleep more easily, sleep longer and wake up less frequently.
- Pure, vegan melatonin
- Tiny, fast-dissolving sublingual tablets
- Natural mint flavour
Medicinal Ingredients: Melatonin 5mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Isomalt, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, natural mint flavour