A factor in the maintenance of good health; helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
- Each capsule contains 25 mg of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form
- Better absorbed and easier on the stomach than other forms of iron
- Less likely to cause stomach upset or constipation
- Patented chelated iron using the Albion process
- Can be taken with vitamin C or Ester-C® for improved absorption
- Can be taken with a B complex or multivitamin containing vitamin B12 and folic acid for additional support for red blood cell manufacture
Up to 50% of adolescent girls, pregnant women, and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anemia, and many healthy young women endure daily tiredness and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Gentle Iron capsules contain a low dose of elemental iron from the bisglycinate form, which is gentle on the stomach and easier to absorb than other forms of iron.