Sisu Ester C 1000mg 60 Tablets
SISU Ester-C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with quercetin, a powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties
- Ester-C® has a clinically-proven, higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- High-potency tablets for people wishing to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Easy-to-swallow, coated tablets
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per tab) Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate*)...1,000 mg; Calcium (calcium ascorbate*)...125 mg. *from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
- Non-Medicinal: quercetin (100 mg), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), stearic acid (vegetable), silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, maltodextrin, acacia, calcium carbonate.
- Coating: hypromellose, vegetable glycerin.
Dosage: (Adult) Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.