Organika Bone Beef Ginger Broth
“Beef up” your recovery with a tasty, comforting broth! Add this clean, single-ingredient broth powder to your kitchen arsenal for a high protein, high collagen, low sodium alternative to conventional bouillon. Sourced from grass-fed cows from Sweden, our bone broth is free from antibiotics and added hormones.
- Supports bone and joint health
- Improves skin health
- Protein-rich: 14 g or more per serving
- Contains key minerals
Bone broth is a highly nutritious type of stock made by simmering animal bones and connective tissues. It provides a variety of important health benefits, but making it at home is a time-consuming endeavour. Enter Organika’s Bone Broth powder: the answer for the busy-yet-health-conscious!
Our Beef Bone Broth is extremely rich in:
- Protein (14 g or more per serving)
- Collagen and gelatin, which support joint, skin, and gut health
- Glucosamine, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin, beneficial compounds for the reduction of inflammation and pain in the joints
- Key minerals for the maintenance of bone health, such as calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and phosphorus
A 100% pure and natural product free from additives such as emulsifiers and fillers, Organika Beef Bone Broth is made from the bones of grass-fed, pasture-raised cows. It is tested for heavy metals and pesticides, and is free from all antibiotics and hormones.