Nia Class with Natasha - 10 Classes (to be used within 5 months)
*Once you place your order, please email email@example.com to request the zoom link for class.
NIA fitness classes are cardio dance infused, easy to follow, low impact classes danced barefoot to soulful music and are truly for ANY body! Although NIA classes are choreographed, NIA encourages you to find joy and pleasure in movement; moving in your body’s way by adapting the movement to what feels comfortable for you. NIA builds body confidence, balances the nervous system, promotes fitness, health and wellbeing, and nourishes the soul. Absolutely everyone is welcome. No dance experience is necessary. Come as you are!
The many possible benefits of NIA:
- Health and Healing
- Mind-Body Connection: sense of centeredness, body awareness, calm and joy
- Improved physical fitness: cardio, strength, stability, mobility, flexibility and agility
- Improved energy, digestion and metabolism
- Reduced inflammation, pain and tension
- Improved stress resilience and mental health
- Improved coordination, focus, concentration, mood
- Body love, appreciation and gratitude
Class Fees: $15.00/1 hour class, $65.00 5 classes, $120.00 for 10 classes, $280 for a 6 month pass, $500 for a 12 month pass
Class times: Weekly Thursdays 12:00pm (noon) (Class recording available for 24 hours – regular class rates apply)
Natasha Villeneuve, Holistic Nutritionist is the lead of The Natural Food Pantry Education Initiative and is a licensed NIA Green belt instructor. Please reach out to Natasha for the zoom link: firstname.lastname@example.org