Healthology Go-Lax Bowel Formula 60's
GO-LAX provides a gentle, effective solution for occasional constipation. GO-LAX works to hydrate and soften the stool, promote peristalsis, soothe the gut lining and improve the microbiome. GO-LAX promotes healthy bowel function, without cramping or pain, to support your body’s natural ability to eliminate waste and maintain good overall health.
- Draws water into the bowel, which improves hydration in the digestive tract and softens the stool, making it easier to pass.
Chinese Rhubarb Root and Rhizome Extract (Rheum palmatum) 10% Rhein
- Inhibits the channels that reabsorb water from the bowel, which softens the stool and makes it easier to pass.
- Gently activates pelvic nerves and motility receptors in the colon to enhance peristalsis and promote bowel motility.
Cape Aloe Leaf Latex Extract (Aloe ferox) 4% Barbaloin
- Increases water content in the bowel to soften stool and stimulate its movement through the colon.
Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra – stem bark inner)
- Soothes and heals the digestive tract to improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), including reductions in pain and straining, and improved stool consistency and frequency.
- Increases peristaltic action to promote regular bowel movements. Triphala improves the number, frequency and consistency of bowel movements while decreasing the abdominal pain and bloating caused by constipation.
- Rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and polyphenols that provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects on the bowel, protecting the gut mucosa and the improving symptoms of IBS.
- Supports the gut microbiota through inhibiting the growth of some undesirable bacterial strains, and promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria, including Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus species.