Genestra HMF Forte 60caps
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
HMF Forte is a unique combination of four strains of proprietary, human-sourced probiotics that helps to promote gastrointestinal health in adults and children. Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms will help maximize intestinal colonization, supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria, the most commonly used probiotics, help colonize the intestines and mediate the permeability of epithelial cells.
- Probiotic Benefit: Research suggests that the intestinal and urogenital flora have a central role in maintaining health and well-being.* The probiotic organisms present in HMF Cystgen help maintain healthy microflora.*
- Refrigerate: This formula requires refrigeration to maintain culture viability.
- Provides 10 Billion Probiotics: Provides 10 billion CFU per day. Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms will help maximize intestinal colonization, supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria.*
- Genestra Brands is a leading-edge line of professional grade nutraceuticals that has helped people restore, rebuild and maintain their health for 30 years.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your healthcare professional immediately if you experience any unwanted side effects. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: Probiotic Consortium .............2.5 billion CFU Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21) ..................1.87 billion CFU Bidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) & Bidobacterium bidum (CUL-20) . . 0.63 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, hypromellose, silica, sunower lecithin. Ingredients used to maintain viability of probiotics (dipotassium phosphate, monopotassium phosphate, tr ehalose, sucrose).