Fontaine Sante Traditional Hummus
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
ONLY FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP OR LOCAL FRESH DELIVERIES IN OTTAWA
Items that are kept in the fridge or freezer or are too large/heavy to ship are now available to order online for curbside pick up at any of our 4 locations or for a local home delivery in the Ottawa area.
For more information on shopping options and to see if you qualify for local home delivery click here.
Cooked chickpeas, tahini (sesame butter), canola oil, water, concentrated lemon juice, sea salt, vinegar, garlic.
- Serve as a dip with raw veggies, chips or nachos;
- Spread over biscuits, bagels or toast;
- Use as a sauce for broiled meats or fish;
- Try it on french fries;
- Use on baked potatoes or broiled vegetables instead of sour cream;
- Use in a smoked salmon bagel instead of cream cheese;
- Try it in a sandwich instead of butter or mayonnaise, which are rich in fats;
- Stuff in a mini vol-au-vent (Puff pastry shell) or spread over crackers
- No preservatives
- No GMOs
- Cholesterol free
- No trans fat
- Low in saturated fatty acids
- Source of fibre
- Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids