30 min Nia Moving to Heal Class - 5 Class Pass (to be used within 2 months)
*Once you place your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the zoom link for class.
Nia Moving to Heal classes are gentle movement classes danced standing or seated to soulful, rich music. Moving to Heal classes encourage you tune in to your body, find joy and pleasure in movement; moving in your body’s way by adapting the movement to what feels comfortable for you. Moving to Heal builds body confidence, balances the nervous system, promotes fitness, health and wellbeing, and nourishes the soul. These classes are excellent for anyone with mobility issues, fatigue, recovering from injury or surgery or those who simply wish for a gentle, nurturing body, mind, spirit experience. Absolutely everyone is welcome.
The many possible benefits of NIA:
- Health and Healing
- Mind-Body Connection: sense of centeredness, body awareness, calm and joy
- Improved physical fitness: cardio, strength, stability, mobility, flexibility and agility
- Improved energy, digestion and metabolism
- Reduced inflammation, pain and tension
- Improved stress resilience and mental health
- Improved coordination, focus, concentration, mood
- Body love, appreciation and gratitude
Class times: Weekly Mondays 9:00am EST (Class recording available upon request and are accessible until midnight the day following the class – regular class rates apply)
Natasha Villeneuve, Holistic Nutritionist is the lead of The Natural Food Pantry Education Initiative and is a licensed NIA Blue belt instructor. Please reach out to Natasha for the zoom link: email@example.com