Aura Cacia Essential Oil Argan Oil 30ml
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Argan oil is fairly stable, has a slightly nutty aroma and is compatible with many skin types.
- The oil contains skin-rejuvenating lipids, including omega-9 oleic and omega-6 linoleic acids. Argan oil is high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid, which contributes to its absorbability and weight.
Argan (Argania spinosa) oil is rich and deeply nourishing with the capacity to support the overall vitality of the skin and hair. It is an emollient, often used as the moisturizing ingredient in conditioners, balms, and serums.
Native to the Atlas mountain range in southern Morocco, the essential oil comes from kernels inside the pits of argan fruit. Argan trees can live for 150 to 200 years. Their deep penetrating root systems allow for long, fruitful life spans, even in very dry climates. Aura Cacia Organic Argan Oil comes from the women’s cooperatives of southern Morocco. The oil is cold-pressed and certified organic.
What’s the difference between organic argan oil and conventional argan oil?
Organic oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Our manufacturing facility and all of our organic oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com.
Organic Argan (Argania Spinosa) Kernel Oil