Aura Cacia Skin Oil Avocado 118ml
by Aura Cacia
Original price $11.79 - Original price $11.79
$11.79 - $11.79
Current price $11.79
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
Avocado (Persea americana) is an ideal natural oil for DIY hair care and also finds its way into many skin care applications. It has a subtle aroma and blends well with other skin care oils and essential oils.
Aura Cacia Avocado Oil is typically sourced from several farms in the U.S., New Zealand, South Africa and Chile. The oil is made from avocados that were damaged in harvesting and unable to be sold as fruit.
- Avocado oil is dominated by oleic acid and loaded with vitamins such as A, E, D, B1, B2, along with minerals like potassium. It is known for its high skin penetration and rapid absorption.
- Avocado is often used alone for hair applications but it can be blended with argan, baobab, jojoba or essential oils in recipes for skin and hair care.
- In hair care products, avocado oil moistens the scalp, and provides nourishment and shine.
- When used in skin care applications, avocado absorbs fairly, despite feeling like a heavy oil. It can be used as a body moisturizer after baths and showers, and is a popular ingredient in cosmetics, lotions, butters and soaps.
There are so many ways to use skin care oils. The above suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available at auracacia.com. If you are adding essential oils to a carrier oil, we recommend using the following guide for safe, effective use.
Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil.