Sisu Folic Acid 1mg 90 caps
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Helps prevent neural tube defects when taken prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. Helps to produce red blood cells and maintain good health.
- 1 mg (1,000 mcg) of pure folic acid, the maximum permitted in a supplement
- Folic acid is vital to a healthy pregnancy and reduces the risk of Spina bifida and cleft palate
- Folic acid in combination with vitamins B6 and B12 comprise the “powerhouse trio” of B-complex vitamins for reducing homocysteine levels
- Adequate levels of folic acid are linked to reduced rates of cancers of the colon, breast, pancreas, cervix, and leukemia
- Folic acid in combination with zinc may help improve male fertility