Let’s get fresh… with our ingredients in a delicious and good-for-you aloe mocktail recipe. This mocktail is great as a morning pick-me-up or even a evening refresher after a long day. Made with vibrant, natural flavors of cucumber and mint then blended with the health optimizer, aloe vera. This beverage will leave you feeling light and energized!
- 1 large english cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup of fresh mint leaves or about 10-12 leaves
- ½ cup of fresh lime juice or 2.5 limes
- 2 oz of Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice
- 1 and half cups of filtered water
- 2 TBSP agave syrup or honey
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Club soda to top off each drink
- In a blender, add in cucumber, mint, aloe, ginger, agave and water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a strainer to help remove pulp. Set aside.
- Fill a glass with ice and add in thinly sliced cucumbers. Pour the mocktail over the ice and leave about 1 inch of space at the top for the club soda. Optional garnish with a mint leaf.
Recipe sourced from: Lily of the Desert