From cognition and mood support to energy and stamina, each mushroom species used in Host Defense® Mushrooms™ supplements offers a unique range of potential health benefits. But one thing that each species has in common is the ability to offer immune support. One of the great things about beneficial mushroom mycelium supplements is their ability to support an engaged and balanced immune response.
*How do mushroom mycelium supplements support the IMMUNE SYSTEM?
What is IMMUNOMODULATION
- The immune system is activated by polysaccharides, terpenes, and other compounds found in mushroom mycelium and fruitbodies.*
- Each beneficial mushroom species contains a wide variety of nutrients and compounds to support our natural immunity.*
- The variety and multitude of nutrients found in mushrooms is the key to immunomodulation.*
Beneficial MUSHROOMS are immunomodulators:*
- Immunomodulation is the regulatory adjustment of the immune system to bring it into balance.
- Immune cell modulation is important because we don’t want to simultaneously activate every immune cell at full strength.
HOST DEFENSE® supplements can be used every day to help:
- Mushrooms regulate the immune system to support long-term health by maintaining a balanced immune response.*
- Augment and regulate the body’s immune system.*
- Provide support for daily environmental stressors.*
- Provide polysaccharides to increase the activity & impact of NK cells and macrophages.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This article was sourced from hostdefense.com