APRIL 26: UNDERSTANDING ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES
Wednesday April 26th 2017 7:00pm- NFP Billings Bridge
With Andrea Bortolussi RHN
Do you remember a time when schools allowed peanuts in the classroom? Do you ever wonder what exactly is an allergy and what might it be doing to your body? Do you suspect you may have an allergy or sensitivity that is preventing you from feeling your absolute best on a daily basis? If so, then this talk is for you! Discover allergies and intolerances from a holistic perspective and learn about ways to naturally help treat and alleviate the symptoms associated with many common allergy reactions!
This presentation will teach:
- What is an allergy and what is an intolerance, and how they are different
- What happens to our body when we are exposed to an allergen or stressor
- Why intolerances are more common now than ever before
- Different options for alleviating symptoms and overcoming allergies
- Andrea's story about finding relief from seasonal allergies after years of suffering
Andrea Bortolussi is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist with a primary focus in intolerances and allergies. She believes that balance is the key to managing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You can see Andrea at the Natural Food Pantry in Billings Bridge where she manages the supplements department. In addition to running her own practice at the Natural Food Pantry, she is an instructor at Algonquin College and enjoys offering guest lectures and education sessions whenever possible.