Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Complete B complex formula plus biotin, choline and inositol
- B vitamins support brain function and fetal brain development
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid together help reduce homocysteine levels, a risk factor for heart disease
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins is often recommended for people exposed to high levels of stress, people with very active lifestyles, women addressing hormonal issues, and seniors
|Vendor||Natural Food Pantry Online Store|