Natural Factors lung, bronchial and sinus health
Andrea, supplement manager at our Billings Bridge location loves Lung, bronchial and sinus health
My favorite for this time of year is natural factors lung bronchial and sinus. When congestion is an issue, this product helps you to breathe better so you can get through your day. It has a lot of great expectorants in it to help break up congestion and move it out of the body while still supporting the respiratory system for healthy function! It's #1 in my books!!
Specially formulated for chronic respiratory problems
- Helps promote healthy airways
- For asthma, bronchial congestion and sinus problems
- Ideal for occasional hay fever or air pollution
- Helps soothe the respiratory airways
- Enhances the elasticity and fluidity of the respiratory tract
- Helps loosen phlegm and bronchial secretions
- Soothes sore and irritated bronchial passages
It is a useful adjunct for anyone with asthma, bronchial congestion and sinus problems. It’s also ideal for occasional hayfever or to deal with air pollution, such as car exhaust and second hand smoke. It can even help with a cold that seems to hang on too long.
Lung, Bronchial &Sinus Health can help those with chronic respiratory problems breathe easier. Useful for anyone with asthma, bronchial congestion, sinus problems, or occasional hayfever