Sisu Easy Rest
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Traditional herbal remedy for insomnia.
- Therapeutic combination of valerian, passion flower, lemon balm, and hops.
- Valerian induces sleep by acting with serotonin and melatonin in the brain
- Valerian was was shown to be as effective as prescription sleep aid (oxazepam) without adverse effects
- A combination of valerian and hops was found to relieve mild insomnia just as well as benzodiazapene or an over-the-counter antihistamine, without the side effects of withdrawal symptoms
- Passion flower was compared to a prescription sleep aid and was proven to calm anxiety just as well, but without impairing job function
- Human research on lemon balm shows that it can reduce anxiety and promote calmness.