Natural Factors Vitamin K&D 120mcg 1000IU 360sg
Vitamin K + D from Natural Factors provides two major fat-soluble vitamins for bone and vascular health: bioactive and highly bioavailable vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7 [MK-7]) from natto beans. Both vitamins act on calcium and guide the mineral toward where it is needed throughout the body.
Uses & Benefits
- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Increases calcium absorption and helps guide calcium into bones
- Helps build strong bones and teeth
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Provides double-action support for bone and vascular health
- Ideal to use alongside calcium supplementation
Medical Ingredients: Each Softgel Contains: Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-&) (natto bean) 120mcg, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (lanolin)
Non-Medical Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), yellow beeswax, lecithin.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.