Kidstar Omega 3 Lemon Blueberry 120 Chewable Softgels
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A high-DHA formula in a yummy lemon blueberry chewable softgel. Sourced from small, sustainable fish, our omega-3 also contains DHA and EPA with added Vitamin D3.
- Helps to support cognitive health and brain function
- Aids the development of brain, eyes, and nerves
- Assists in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Increases the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps to support and maintain immune function
Ingredients & Dose
Suggested Use: Children 3 to 18 years old chew or swallow 2 softgels per day.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 2 chewable softgels):
Fish oil (anchovy, mackerel, sardine)….. 500 mg
Omega 3 fatty acids….. 300 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)….. 250 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)….. 50 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)….. 160 IU (4 mcg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (porcine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, potato starch, sunflower lecithin), monk fruit extract, mixed tocopherols, and blueberry, vanilla, lemon natural flavours.