Healthology Inflamma-mend 60's
INFLAMMA-MEND targets inflammation by reducing pain and swelling, increasing the production of anti-inflammatory mediators, and preventing the production of pro-inflammatory cells. The individual components of INFLAMMA-MEND work synergistically to provide support for both short and long-term exposures to damage by targeting the underlying mechanisms of inflammation.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) & DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- EPA and DHA are omega 3 fatty acids provide building blocks for your body to make anti-inflammatory cells. In doing so, they reduce the formation of pro-inflammatory cells, having a powerful impact on reducing overall levels of inflammation and pain.
- Reduces pain and inflammation by preventing the production of some of the body’s most potent inflammatory mediators.
- Research shows that curcumin supplementation results in reduced gut lining injury and improvement of bowel symptoms in patients with ulcerative colitis, and significant improvement in swelling, stiffness and pain scores in arthritis patients.
- Source of antioxidants, which helps to heal damage caused by chronic inflammation.
- Relieves pain and swelling by turning off the signals that promote swelling after injury.
- Research shows reduction of pain by 80% and swelling by 72.4% in patients with knee osteoarthritis.
- Relieves both acute and chronic pain through blocking NDMA pain receptors, which lowers our sensation of pain.
- Improves digestion and absorption of the fish oil components of INFLAMMA-MEND to enhance its overall anti-inflammatory effects.