Healthology Pain-FX Joint Formula 60's
PAIN-FX provides relief from pain by targeting both the pain itself and the inflammatory component of the pain-cycle. It is an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant, meaning it reduces our sensation of pain while it blocks the production of inflammatory mediators, and it protects the body from damage caused by inflammation. PAIN-FX helps to break the cycle of inflammation to provide relief from pain.
White Willow Bark Extract (Salix alba – young branch bark) 50% Salicin
- Significant analgesic effects, making it effective for reducing the sensation of musculoskeletal pain.
- Reduces the amount of pro-inflammatory mediators being made, helping to lower inflammation in the body.
Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata – stem bark oleogum resin) 65% Boswellic Acid
- Blocks the production of inflammatory mediators to reduce overall inflammation and pain in the body.
- Significantly reduces joint swelling, pain, and stiffness in osteoarthritis.
Curcumin (Curcuma longa – rhizome)
- Reduces inflammation by preventing the production of some of the body’s most potent inflammatory mediators, thereby stopping the cycle of inflammation-induced pain.
- Source of antioxidants, which helps to heal damage caused by inflammation.