Aura Cacia Essential Oil Carrot Seed 15ml
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
Carrot seed (Daucus carota) is an essential oil found in many cosmetic products and recipes. It is a wonderful component in natural skin care.
Aura Cacia Carrot Seed Essential Oil typically comes from Southern France – it is a by-product of the seeds used for growing carrot roots.
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
- Aura Cacia Carrot Seed Essential Oil has an earthy and musky aroma reminiscent of the rich and fertile soil of its growing region.
- An aid to the skin in many ways, carrot seed essential oil finds primary usage in topical applications. Valued for its revitalizing and refreshing effect, it is a popular addition to DIY recipes for moisturizers, eye creams, and other facial care products.
- Ideally suited to use after cold, dry months, this oil lends support in springtime.
- Carrot seed essential oil is a top note.
- Carrot seed essential oil blends well with rose, lavender, helichrysum, neroli and German chamomile.
There are so many ways to use essential oils. The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes at auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil