Veeva Stress Formula 60 caps
Veeva takes a holistic approach to treating stress and mood selecting ingredients that work effectively with both the body and the mind.
A holistic approach means treating, enhancing, nourishing and preventing through all systems including where the stress response begins - the Central Nervous System (CSN). Veeva's ingredients include:
- Nervine (Lemon balm): nervines are ingredients that act on or relieve disorders of the nerves (CNS).Adaptogen (Rhodiola): adaptogens are like intelligent herbs. They protect organisms from a wide range of stressors while causing minimal disturbance of normal physiology, by adapting to each person's individual chemistry.
- Antioxidants: these are ingredients that protect against free radical damage - most ingredients in veeva fit into this category.
- Tonics (Choline, inositol, Bioperine®): ingredients that nourish the body, allowing it to function optimally.
- Rejuvenator (Ashwagandha): ingredients that enhance the body's own abilities to repair itself.
- Therapeutics (5-HTP, Theanine): ingredients that have a specific enzymatic or chemical effect meant to correct abnormal function.
Take one capsule first thing in the morning and one at night before bed. That's it. Veeva is the easy, natural way to relieve stress and enhance mood.