- We use both clear and color borosilicate glass to make our glass straws. This type of glass was discovered in the late 1800s.
- The main ingredients of borosilicate are silica and boron oxide. We had all our glass tested by a third-party laboratory to verify the safety and toxin-free integrity of its composition. There is no lead or other harmful ingredients in the glass. Our glass is BPA-Free, Lead-Free and Toxin-Free.
- Borosilicate is non-porous and hypo-allergenic. So even if there was a harmful ingredient in your glass straw, it would never leach into your beverage.
- Borosilicate has super durability being more resistant to breaking than other glass, and colors stay brilliant after each use and wash.
- Borosilicate is already used for high-quality beverage glassware and kitchenware (like measuring cups, coffee pots), so this is not a new type of glass.
- Borosilicate is microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe. You can heat it up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit before it will melt!
Feeling creatively stuck, like your brain has a fog that won’t lift? Choose Aquamarine to reconnect the communication between your heart and your head. Say what you have to say, do what you have to do, and let the creative being flow once again.
In the beginning, there were plastic straws everywhere and people thought this was good because straws helped suck things up faster and easier without messes. You could find plastic straws almost anywhere a drink was served.
But soon plastic straws were found in places that were not so good. They were found used and thrown away along streets, on the beach, and even in the waterways. Used plastic straws were everywhere. But it got worse.
Plastic straws were found in the bodies of animals that lived out at sea (like in turtles’ noses). That was terrible to discover, but then something unimaginable and worse was found….the Pacific garbage patch! It was a huge collection (like hundreds of tons) of plastic things floating on the ocean the size of Texas!
Someone did some research and discovered that millions of straws every day were being used once and then thrown away.
Plastic was discovered to be toxic and non-decomposable. It was both unhealthy AND not going anywhere, EVER!
|Vendor||Natural Food Pantry Online Store|