St Francis Herb Farm Organic Ghee 370g
Natural cooking oil and food source. Ghee contains CLA and a range of beneficial fatty acids, revered in the Ayurvedic tradition for its health-promoting properties.
- contains the ideal 1:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acids
- rich in natural phenolic antioxidants that boost the immune system and prevent free radical damage
- anti-inflammatory properties that lubricate connective tissues and promote flexibility
- enhances digestive health by reducing stomach acid and protecting and restoring stomach lining
- promotes the body's ready absorption of nutrients, especially those that are lipid-soluble
- includes short and medium chain fatty acids that are easily metabolized by the liver and resist being converted to body fat
- with antimicrobial butyric acid, and a good source of vitamin A
- a tonic food that reinforces the body's good microflora and nourishes its critical tissues, making them healthier and more supple
- invigorates the brain and nervous system
- a stability at high temperatures that makes it the ideal cooking oil
- an aroma and taste that are unrivalled
- all the healing qualities of butter without the impurities
Ingredients: Organic Canadian ghee (clarified butter)
Allergy Notice: St. Francis Herb Farm Organic Butter Ghee is free of milk proteins, but may nonetheless contain traces. It should therefore be avoided if you have life-threatening anaphylactictype allergies to dairy products. Typically, however, their Organic Butter Ghee does not contain lactin or casein and can be used by people who have less severe allergies to milk products (lactose intolerance).