Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Ester-C is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Available in three natural flavours: orange, wildberry, and citrus punch