Sisu Cranberry Ultra 60 veg caps
SISU Cranberry Ultra helps to prevent recurrent urinary tract infections.
- High-potency, pure cranberry juice concentrate
- Each capsule is equivalent to 20 grams of cranberries or approximately 1 cup of 30% cranberry juice (most juices on the market contain 10% cranberry juice or less)
- Cranberries are an excellent source of antioxidant flavonoids that are thought to have antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties
- Cranberries are proven effective against UTI and may help to lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and treat H. pylori (bacteria that cause intestinal ulcers)
- Easy-to-swallow fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsule per day
- High-potency 50:1 extract
- Therapeutic dose of 1 capsule per day
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- No sugar added. Not a significant source of calories
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per Capsule) Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) dried juice preparation...400 mg from a 50:1 extract (equivalent to 20 g cranberry), corresponding to 222 mL (approximately 1 cup) of 30% juice
- Non-Medicinal: magnesium stearate.
- Capsule Shell: hypromellose
Dosage: (Adult) Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.