Platinum Naturals Easymulti Prenatal 120 softgel
A healthy future starts in the womb EasyMulti Prenatal is a comprehensive multivitamin for pregnant, nursing mothers and those trying to conceive.
Supplementing with a high quality multivitamin with DHA during pregnancy is important to you and your baby's health. DHA is important for your baby's brain and eye development, as well as their hand-eye coordination. Unfortunately, if you are like most women, you are probably not getting enough DHA from your diet alone.
DHA is considered by many to be brain food. DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, is the primary building block in the development of the brain, the central nervous system and the retina. The human body cannot manufacture DHA so it must be obtained through diet and supplementation.
Folic acid is commonly recommended by doctors to help support the increased blood volume during pregnancy and plays a role in the development of the baby's brain and spinal cord.
Convenience in one-a-day
EasyMulti Prenatal contains the vitamins and minerals, plus a booster of DHA, all in a one-a-day softgel.
More benefits of taking EasyMulti Prenatal
For Mother Replenishes stores of vitamins and minerals depleted by the added demands on the body of a growing fetus
- Corrects nutritional deficiencies resulting from dietary restrictions, food intolerances and complications of pregnancy like nausea, vomiting and poor absorption
- Reinforces the mothers immune system at a critical time when she cannot afford to become ill
- Enhances the mothers vitality and combats feelings of exhaustion, low energy and weakness often experienced in pregnancy
- Helps prevent iron-deficiency anemia
- Reduces the risk of developing preeclampsia
- Makes up for nutritional shortfalls in the mothers diet and ensures that the baby has an adequate supply of nutrients
- Increases the odds of carrying the baby to term
- Reduces the risk of low birth weight
- Improves the quality of breast milk
- Contributes to the development of healthy bones and higher bone density
- Potentially increases the childs visual acuity
- Helps to prevent common birth defects of the spinal cord (spina bifida) and of the brain (anencephaly).
Note on Calcium
During pregnancy calcium is essential and that is why EasyCal Extra Strength was created, to give you enough calcium to support the growth of the fetus. EasyMulti Prenatal does not contain calcium as it is best taken separately, ideally at night to help you rest.
Exciting New Changes to Prenatal Easymulti®
Mothers work hard to make sure their kids have a healthy start. To ensure both mom and baby get the very best when it comes to their prenatal multivitamin, we’ve updated the formula for Prenatal Easymulti to meet the latest recommendations.
New formula highlights:
The Expert Advisory Group on National Nutrition Pregnancy Guidelines, which includes the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, now recommends 400 mcg of folic acid per day for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive. This is the safe and effective level needed to reduce the risk of neural tube defects without increasing the risk of side effects. We’ve reduced the amount of folic
acid in the formula to match the updated recommendations.
We’ve also removed beta carotene from the formula in order to avoid the possible risks associated with this nutrient at higher doses. We’ve replaced it with the equivalent amount of vitamin A; a nutrient that is clinically tested during pregnancy. The dose of 2500 IU is within the safe daily dose of vitamin A during pregnancy, which is up to 5000 IU or 3022 mcg.
The new formula continues to be made without the use of harsh solvents, binders, fillers, artificial dyes or preservatives.
And it’s still just one capsule a day, complete with DHA.
|Vendor||Natural Food Pantry Online Store|