Organika Memory Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder
Stress can cause our body systems to overwork or under-function, increasing the risk of disease. Adaptogens are mushrooms and herbs revered for their ability to bring the body back into homeostasis - the body’s natural place of balance.
Memory is an adaptogen powder for memory and focus. Known as a nootropic, Lion’s Mane is about to become your best study buddy!
- Used as an adaptogen to reduce the negative effects of stress
- High antioxidant content to help protect against free radical damage caused by stress
Known as a nootropic, Lion’s Mane is about to become your best study buddy. Add this organic, water-extracted powder to your coffee, smoothies, or soups, and prepare to get productive!
Lion’s Mane mushroom, latin name Hericium, a white spongy-looking edible mushroom that tastes a bit like shrimp or lobster when cooked, studied for its benefits to:
- Improve memory and brain function: Its chemical compounds can pass through the blood brain barrier.
- Protect and regenerate nerve cells: Lion’s mane induces nerve growth factor (NGF), required by the brain and neurons for development and maintenance.
- Heal gastric ulcers:It can control overgrowth of the H. pylori bacterium, associated with ulcers.
- Modulate our gut immune system:This can positively affect inflammation and microbes in the digestive system.