Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps to form red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 in its active form methylcobalamin for an accelerated absorption
- Vitamin B12 levels may be negatively affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended for healthy pregnancies to help balance hormonal fluctuation and support fetal development
- Research shows that adequate dietary intake of vitamin B6 and B12 is related to an improved memory function
|Vendor||Natural Food Pantry Online Store|