Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
Posting date : Sept 28th, 2023
Closing Date: October 20th, 2023
Start Date: October 2023
Are you a health enthusiast with a passion for natural foods and healthy living? Are you a leader with experience in food retail who is looking to combine your passion for healthy foods with an exciting career in a place where your colleagues share your passion and values? Do you fuel up on energy from building a community with customers and people who have an appreciation for natural foods? Natural Food Pantry is looking for you! Keep reading to find out more about this exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a talented Social Media and Marketing coordinator to create and maintain a strong instore and online presence for our company. Your role is to implement social media online marketing strategies.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage social media channels- Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and others
- Manage website content, updates and promotions
- Remain current on latest web concepts, technologies, product and industry trends
- Monitor and respond to all inquiries/comments on all channels
- Consult regularly with our marketing team to contribute to marketing plans and campaigns
- Execute and/or organize social media campaigns/contests relating to online events and sales
- Create content through pictures/videos for utilization on all platforms
- Increase following on all channels
- Interact and cultivate relationships with online influencers and customer base
- Work with website team to ensure content creation is non-conflicting
- Efficiently and effectively deliver online projects that coincide with business objectives.
- Provide reports based on analytics available of key demographics targeted and suggestions for how to best target demographics moving forward
- Amazon set up- set up new listings for the Canadian marketplace using seller account. This includes but is not limited to setting up descriptors, adding images, liaising with Amazon rep for assistance
- Design and print posters and marketing material for stores
- Design and print flyers
- Modify images for social and online
- High School Diploma;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar function;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and design software
- Good understanding of all social media channels
- Ability to do research as required, ie. Product information, photos, competitors, promotional ideas etc
- Solid unerdstanding of image, audio and video optimization for web and mobile devices
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities independently
- Experience managing websites and content updates
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset , but not mandatory
- Self-driven and motivated, requires minimal supervision
- Ownership values, with sense of self-awareness
- Responsible and meticulous
- Strong time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize various tasks with competing deadlines.
- Assertive team player with solid work ethic and values
- Great interpersonal skills
- Superior verbal communication skills with collaboration skills
- Strong in analysis, problem solving and good error detection capacity
- Ability to work in a team and to create good synergy within a team
- Detailed-oriented and able to interpret budgets, dashboards and reports
Our office location located at 2269 Riverside Dr. On occasion this position may report to other stores to support marketing efforts. Location is subject to change at any time with adequate notice.
This is a full time position between Monday and Friday day time. Some occasional evening and weekend work to complete tasks. Hours determined by management and is subject to change at any time with adequate notice.
Interested Applicants can email their resume, with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to employment equity. Natural Food Pantry would like to thank all applicants in advance and advise them that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.