- Popular for improving PMS and menopause symptoms
- For prevention of cardiovascular disease and respiratory problems such as asthma
- May ease arthritis, eczema and other skin problems (including teenage acne)
- Excellent source of omega 6
- Reduce PMS and menopause symptoms
- Skin and hormone health support
- Promotes healthy skin
- Excellent for eye health
- Source of omega-6 fatty acid
- Helps alleviate PMS symptoms
Natural Factors OmegaFactors Ultra Prim Evening Primrose Oil is derived from the highest quality evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) seeds, and extracted by cold pressing (expeller pressing) without the use of hexane or other solvents. This ultra-purified source of omega-6 essential fatty acids is highly stable and free of preservatives, offering 50 mg of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and 360 mg of cis-linoleic acid (LA) in each 500 mg softgel.
The essential fatty acids in Ultra Prim play an important role in the management of inflammation, cholesterol levels, hormonal balance, eye and skin health, and circulation. Ultra Prim may help prevent cardiovascular disease, reduce the risk of dangerous blood clots, and support healthy blood pressure.
Due to its beneficial effects on the immune system, cell membranes, and hormonal balance, GLA helps ease symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and atopic eczema. GLA supports the health and appearance of the skin, can decrease inflammation, and even offers relief from dry eyes for contact lens wearers.
Evening primrose oil is an important source of GLA for anyone who wants to increase their intake of this omega-6 essential fatty acid.
|Vendor||Natural Food Pantry Online Store|