Prep time: 15 minutes + 30 minutes for flavors to develop
Cook time: none
• 1 large bunch of kale, stems removed, washed and dried
• 2 tablespoons olive oil (to be used before dressing is added)
• ¼ cup red onion, minced
• 1 apple, chopped
• ¼ cup dried cranberries
• ½ cup pecans, chopped
• ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry your kale after removing the leaves from the stems.
- While leaves are drying, mix dressing ingredients (garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper).
- Chop kale into thin strands
- Add olive oil to kale and massage until the leaves soften.
- Add red onion, apple, cranberries, pecans and feta cheese.
- Add dressing and toss salad until well combined.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavors develop.